dB Engineering’s Portable Acoustic Screens can be used individually or in groups to form partial noise enclosures, offering complete mobility and maximum accessibility. They consist of a rugged powder-coated tubular steel frame combined with our high-performance BBC (Barrier Backed Composite) curtain panel and heavy duty casters.
Material: Acoustical Curtain Laminated With Reinforced Mass Loaded Vinyl Barrier, Snap Lock Tubular Steel Frame
- Standard Size 4′ x 8′
- Custom fabricated for any size application
- Completely mobile for maximum accessibility
- Utilizes high-performance acoustical curtain panels
- Collapsible framing allows for cost-effective and quick shipping methods
- ASTM E84 Class I Fire Rating, Sound Transmission Class-25
- Resistant to Fuels, Grease, Lubricants, Moisture, Solvents
For Use Around Cut Off Saws, Grinders, Compressors, Fans, and Quality Control Areas, Free Standing, Portable Unit can be Used Individually or in Groups to Enclose or Divide Noisy Areas, Optional Casters For Moving Screen.